Saturday 1 July 2017

ON Time!

I am on time for Crafting with Dragonflies - what is happening, is the sky falling in?

This last weekend we have been hosting my stepson and his lovely family from Canberra as he is celebrating a big milestone birthday! My Grandson is now nearly as tall as me and my Granddaughter is taller! His cake was organised by his sister and made here and they were asked to supply the ideas for decorations - some of his favourite things - so apart from nominating themselves, it was the cats, crosswords and red wine!



Looks good eh!
It was a great party!!!

We are currently still hosting various friends and relatives, so this post is quick!

The challenge at Dragonflies this fortnight is to Use Punches and/or Dies in making a card!

The card below is made using the new Eastern Palace die set from Stampin' Up and the card itself is a direct copy of one by Tashana Lundy. It is so pretty.



I used stickers from the suite as well as some new ink pads and the sentiment - which is white embossed and fussy cut. Gold sequins finished it off. Can you spot my error?

The other team members over at Crafting with Dragonflies have made some fabulous stuff as well - you should go and see it!


No comments: