Monday 17 July 2017

Love and Challenges

Unstampabelles has a current challenge asking you to create anything papery that will make someone's life special:


#70: Every Day is Special 

TWIST lots of colour


There is a prize:

the ruler gives a size indication

Hopefully this photo will make your life feel special as well!


Gorgeous Tassie Devil pups playing near Arthur River on Tassie’s north-west coast thanks to Georgina Andersen who says:

"Tasmanian devil pups love playing and soaking up the sun outside their den. I was lucky enough to find a wild devil den through my research on the species and have spent many an hour watching them."

www.instagram.com/georgina_andersen

Isn't that just adorable! Love their red ears!

I made a card for someone I love who is going through a hard time at the moment:


I can write a note inside 

A different angle

I took my inspiration from Pinterest - thanks 

You can go to Unstampabelles 


and enter your project for the challenge. 
Remember - no stamps please!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Hope things aren't so rough soon for the person who receives the card.