Monday 15 May 2017

Hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all who are celebrating this month!


Taken by moi at Agfest last week
'Mum's for Mums........

We are a blended family - and I am a step: Step Grandma and Step Mother. I am very blessed in that my step daughter and son treat me as a friend and I am included in events such as Mother's Day. In Australia this last weekend we celebrated Mother's Day. I went with the family to watch the two eldest Granddaughters play soccer!



Funnily enough for my piece at Unstampabelle's this week, I had dragged out some (very) old photo's of the eldest Grandaughter and scrapped a page with them. The colours were so bright I went with a 70's theme! I had the two girls to myself for a while and we had gone to the Botanical Garden's for the Tulip Festival in about 1997 or 1998. It was a cold day but fine.


A mishmash of this and that.....plus three old photo's
Some borders and frames used and lots of layering....almost too lumpy-bumpy




Orange paint sponged onto the edges for a border
I used a lot of yellow, orange and green, mostly with items from a kit from D'Lish Scraps. 
I missed the deadline for their challenge as well - never mind.....


Wasn't she such an engaging little scamp!
Hard to imagine she is grown up now.


I wasn't going to use a flower until the very end and it just fitted in well so I went with it!
If you are going to be OTT, be OTT I say!



Here is the prize for the challenge at Unstampabelles


No comments: