Monday 6 March 2017

Second Challenge at Unstampabelles for 2017

Guess what it is?  Bet you will never guess correctly! 



It is to use PUNCTUATION in your work
Twist: be amusing if you can!

No, that could be quite hard BUT

.....there are lots of ways you can use punctuation in a scrap page, or a card or tag

This is how I did mine!

Firstly I looked through all my die sets and found suitable dies that could be used for punctuation signs - you will be amazed at home many the are - all the fiddly little things. The skull and crossbones came from a kids pirate set! There are flower centres and swirls cut in two and stars and of course the ampersand from a Stamping Up' set. 


Then using an idea from Pinterest from flashcards for punctuation signs, I made a card for my BIL whose birthday is on the 29th February. 

That means this year he didn't have a day to celebrate it on - as it was wedged between the the 28th and the 1st and over in a second!

I made the signs on the outside into a little story leading up to the inside.....


The colan was easy but the rest had to be hand drawn and fussy cut.


Then I layered them onto SU Suede, and Very Vanilla, and put them on a black card blank.


That made the front - now for inside


You can make what you want of the inside

 eg Happy:
"81st plus 1/4" Birthday
or

'Unbirthday"
or 

"Bloody 81st"

Your turn - as long as there are 10 letters or numbers in there.......I know, very warped isn't it (my sense of humor, that is....)

There is a Random Number Prize from the entries - it will be an unopened package of a magazine, with a die and embossing folder


So - off to Unstampabelles to see what else is there from the Design Team and where to enter!








No comments: