Friday 20 May 2016

How Bad am I??????



It was a new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies, where I am suppose to be a Design Team Member, but I got so caught up in looking after the husband after his hip operation, I didn't get my contribution made or up on time! I can only hope that Hilde has a very forgiving nature.........(hint).


The theme is (was) Congratulations!

My card is suitable for a wedding, birthday or anniversary celebration


Yes, I have a new Spellbinders die set - Art deco - and I tried it out with another set making the gold bits - Imperial Gold. This last set has sat in my stash for quite a while and hardly been used because it does not cut out the shape, only embosses it and I had forgotten this fact when I when I went to use it. I had to carefully snip around the outside the detach the bits of gold card I didn't want seen!

All SU card and embellies except the card blank (Regal Press) 

Please enter the challenge at 

You still have 9 days to go





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Hilde will forgive you. Hope hubby is recovering well.
Gorgeous card. Your new die has so much detail. What is the stamp set with the banner?

happyglitzygirl said...

I am very forgiving (LOL), love the card. Blessings Hilde

D.Ann C said...

Lovely! I've been wanting that set... now even more! : )