Monday 23 November 2015

Last week for Challenge #52: Anything Goes at Unstampabelles.....


Just have to share this photo with you
Isn't it a corker!
Now that is the real Australia!

The Evolution Of The Bum photo snapped by Lea Atherton, has won a top award global agent Getty Images’ competition . Picture: LEA ATHERTON

The Evolution of the Bum features seven naked blokes from the ages of 2 to 84.
The Evolution Of The Bum photo snapped by Lea Atherton, has won a top award global agent

Apparently, when organizing this photo, the photographer told the fella's she didn't want to see any jiggly bits!

Well, the challenge at Unstampabelles does say Anything Goes!!!
I'm sure there is a flower or two in the bush around them too to fit the TWIST

My Christmas card is recycled and has no naked men on it


Do you get sent cards at Christmas that are so good they cannot be thrown away - I don't mean handmade, I mean commercial? So do I.


This image of the small penguin was one of them
A great image and a good design
Why throw it away - recycle it!


So I made a bendy card out of it.


You can see the card had a sentiment on the bottom and I left it there




It is hidden by the arms of the bendy card
The red felt flower just went exactly!



I added some embossed strips and a die cut and some blingy bling
The commerciasl card has a sheen on it and made it a bit hard to photograph in places

Hope you like it!

You can also go to Unstampabelles and see what else the DT has provided for inspiration

Cheers,

I will enter this in the following: 
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Embellish and sparkle
My time to Craft: Let it Snow
Alphabet Challenge: Tis the Season






5 comments:

Wynn said...

Great idea Susan and those naked men are something else lol !!! I've not done a bendy card before must give it a go as I love different shaped cards. W x

Anonymous said...

Love your upcycling. Made a great card.
Thanks for sharing the pic - bought a smile to my dial :)

Cazro said...

I thought I had gone to a 'naughty'web site. LOL Your card is wonderful I love to see a different style of card, your is so diferent. Thanks for joining us at MTTC Caz DT

Chris said...

Fab card, love the bendy design and clever recycling.
Brilliant photo, glad that the 'jiggly bits' aren't displayed, I've just eaten my dinner :D
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x