Monday 16 November 2015

A quick post for Unstampabelles Midway in the November challenge

Welcome to my blog. I am just posting about the card I have made for Unstampabelles Week 3 (midway), late as usual. I have been making Christmas cards and listening to the cricket and suddenly realised I had not made or posted my card. I knew what I wanted to make and quickly  assembled the materials - except I forgot to use heat resistant ascetate and had to start again and just use ink to colour the swirls instead of embossing powder.


I embossed the ascetate with swirls


Added some prima flowers and a rub-on to a tag


Die cut a square and added the ascetate window


Drew around with a gold pen and had a wobble in the hand at the end - bugger

No time to fix

So, it is as it is........

2 comments:

Wynn said...

Very pretty card. I love the wobble too lol. Could put a flower or bow over it but if it were me I'd just leave it as it is . Lovely tribute to Paris on the challenge blog and I hope the young girl recovers well. So sad W x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. Didn't you mean to draw it like that? Looks great :)