Monday 12 October 2015

Am I in Dylusions here?

The answer is a resounding YES! I have been playing with these lovely paints......

I only have a few.....


I was making something else - you will see that much later, not today - and had some paint that needed to be mopped up or it would be wasted, so created these top two sheets, just using the red, yellow and orange.  I then at a later date stencilled/stamped them with black and blue as you see.


The yellow/green/blue one was created initially at the Paperific exhibition I went to, except for the  face, words and the sentiment, which I added yesterday.


I got them to a certain stage and then ran out of ideas until a very clever fellow artist Dee Fox pointed me in the right direction - this one I added some white highlights with a gel pen and the sentiment, and then mounted it onto black and a blue card blank.


The second one I am not that happy with but it is made


I NEEEEEEDDDDD a crackle stamp or stencil........


I have a big crackle stencil which I used as a sort of stamp for the middle one by dipping it into the paint and pressing it onto the card

The third one has used two Stamp FX stamps - strange things of orange on a heavy clear plastic back but they work beautifully


The doodle feather got some work with a white gel pen and some perfect pearls.....


The only reason the sentiment is added there is because I tried to stamp it directly onto the card, and stuffed it up so had to cover up the mess......I love the way the feather seems almost three dimensional......coming through the chicken wire.....

So, I learnt some more and had fun and made three more cards!

I will add this one to 

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

They look so fun!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Chrissy said...

FABULOUS selection of cards Susan and I love the feather with the pearls..beautiful backgrounds with the colours..

luv CHRISSYxx

suzARTe said...

This is such an eclectic and arty card Susan. I love the colours and techniques you have used. Thanks so much for choosing Anything goes, JUst keep on creating to share your card.

aussie aNNie said...

susan, LOVE these amazing colours and I have to agree these are fabulous paints, a little goes a loooooong way, don't you agree? Hey, thanks for your wonderful comment on my box card too and it is an honour to enter your challenge. Have also joined as your follower here to see what you come up with next...see ya.xx
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}