Monday 3 August 2015

Unstampabelles Challenge#49 in August

Wow, August again. That came around fast. 



Today I have made a card for a wedding
Not sure whose wedding at this stage

Perhaps it can be a congrat's card for an engagement.......

Why?

Well, Unstampabelle's August Challenge is 

White on White

and the TWIST is to use only
one other colour

There is a prize (as always) and this is it:
Lace - some of it is quite wide - but very elegant


I used quite a few dies (Spellbinders mostly) and pearls


I rolled my own white roses, and used seam binding ribbon


My TWIST colour is gold - could you guess?


My sentiment will be inside the card when I decide what it is to be used for.....

It is just a lot of layering and sticky fingers and glueing and using dimensionals and trying to keep it white and not get marked with dirty fingers.......

Hope you like it. You can go to


and see what some of the other DT members have created.
You have a month to enter the competition. 

Remember - NO STAMPS PLEASE




3 comments:

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous card - I love the white and gold combo.
Happy crafting!
Fatima xx

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card Susan!! love the flowers and the die cuts..

Shylaashree said...

beautiful white on white card susan. Wish you a very happy birthday Susan. Have a blessed birthday dear