Monday 27 April 2015

Oh Baby, what a month!

We we are approaching the final week for Unstampabelles current challenge - the theme  seems to have put people off a bit! We have very few entries to date. Pity 'cause this is the....

Random Prize:
TomBow glue just to indicate size.

Our Challenge?

To make a baby themed project, or use the expression "OH BABY" how you wish!  
The twist is to make a non-traditional styled project for a baby

Non-traditional can be just not using the traditional colours, or something less than the usual.

My take this week?
An unusual fold for a card - called a book fold - and non-trad colours


My colours are brown and blue

with a splash of red!


My images came from a 12 x 12 sheet of vintage baby images/poems  (name unknown) that I cut up

This is the front

An image fussy cut



The book fold inside


A close up of the folds


The base card is SU card.


Hope you like it and perhaps it may inspire you to enter the challenge at 


A few days to go!

2 comments:

CG said...

What a sweet card, I really like this technique. The design is truly handsome as well. Best, CG

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Love the folds.
I wish I had remembered to not use stamps with the card I am sharing later in the week.